What method of payment do you accept?
Major credit cards, Paypal
What is the Sphinx Personal Lounger™ made of?
3mm PVC and flocked vinyl
How is the Sphinx Personal Lounger™ inflated and deflated?
- Open the jet valve cap.
- While pinching the base of the jet valve stem, gently blow air into the lounge chamber. (Pinching the base of the jet valve stem opens the small flap inside the stem that allows air to flow into and out of the float.) Do not use high-pressure air to inflate.
- When you have inflated enough air into the lounger, immediately cover the valve opening with your finger, and press the jet valve cap firmly into the valve stem.
(You will need to do this quickly so that air does not rush out of the float)
- Rinse your float with fresh water to remove salt or chlorine.
- Remove jet valve cap, pinch the base of the jet valve stem (this allows air to flow out of the lounger), and gently deflate lounger and media holder before folding.
- Completely deflate both pieces, place media holder in the center of the chest piece, fold arms and top edge of chest piece towards the middle and roll the lounger starting at an arm edge. (This works best when rolling towards the valves to let any trapped air out as it is being rolled up)
- Place lounger in mesh carry bag.
How much does the Sphinx Personal Lounger™ weigh?
How do you handle your Returns and Exchanges?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, or it is defective, simply return it within 30 days and we’ll replace it or refund the cost of the item (Excluding Shipping and Processing fees). Please note: Any items that are monogrammed, customized or made-to-order cannot be returned or exchanged unless damaged or defective at time of receipt of the product.
Is there a repair kit included?
Yes, there is a puncture kit included in the packaging for repairing small punctures.
What are your shipping policies?
Contact us for any questions or issues regarding shipping.
How does salt water affect the flocked vinyl?
Salt water should not be harmful to the lounger — just rinse after use.
Where can the Sphinx Personal Lounger™ be used?
At home or away...anywhere you can think of to enhance a lounging experience!
What else should I know about the Sphinx Personal Lounger™?
The Sphinx Personal Lounger™ is not a lifesaving device. Always keep children in sight within quick and easy reach when they are in the water with you. Do not use with electronics while using in the water. The Sphinx Personal Lounger™ is not for use by children 12 and under. Not designed for commercial use. Do not attempt to jump on item or hold small children while lying on the product.